- BIO Notice: Undefined offset: 3 in /home/host/bluecarrot/www/html/_skin/layout/inc_navigation_middle.php on line 86
PRP, also known as autologous blood therapy or autologous platelet regeneration therapy, is an abbreviation for platelet-rich plasma, which is plasma from the human body with concentrated platelet levels.
Platelets are rich in bioactive factors necessary for the recovery and regeneration of damaged tissue, including multiple growth factors. Platelets are known to play an important role in healing wounds.
They quickly migrate to the surfaces of wounds and attach themselves to damaged tissue, then induce wound healing by secreting various cytokines and growth factors.
Benefits of PRP Therapy
- Using autologous blood reduces the risk of side effects or infections and increases treatment efficiency.
- The rate of treatment is faster than that of conventional treatments.
- The range of application is wide.
- It also induces fundamental cell regeneration.
The Process of Regenerative Stem Cell Therapy
Stem cells are undifferentiated cells that are located in embryos or adults and can be induced to grow into various types of cells.
They are useful in treating many fatal diseases such as diabetes, leukemia, Parkinson's disease, heart disease and spinal cord trauma.
Among them, stromal vascular fraction (SVF) stem cells are obtained from the adipose tissue of adults, and stem cells extracted from the adipose tissue of patients are used for purposes such as pain, regeneration, autoimmune therapy, plastic surgery, and cosmetic surgery.
Pervice Korea is doing continuous research into the development of extraction kits for these stem cells.